Our Corporate Social Responsibility
Need for Skill Development Training?
- In the current scenario, India faces severe shortage of skilled manpower, since only 2.3% of its workforce has undergone Skill training.
- To make efforts in this direction, Vendor Plus launched ‘SEEKH INDIA’ program to provide this underutilized manpower with skills enabling them to tackle ever-emerging economic challenges.
- We believe in empowering the marginalized by presenting them with economic opportunities through vocational skill training, promoting entrepreneurship and development of micro enterprises.
- Besides equipping men and women with essential skills and up-grading existing skill-sets, they are provided appropriate placement support, in tune with current market needs and demands.
- Through, ‘Vendor Plus Consultants’ the challenge of unemployment and underemployment are carefully tackled, thus improving the quality of life for the community.