Nascence of Vendor Plus as a firm in 2007 was a small step with a view to tap the Training, Skill Development, Recruitment and Placement Business, Skill Development, Education and allied services. With significant momentum & wide-spread growth, it was later incorporated as company expanding its business from regional to national level in 2010.
We are having a team of professionals, who are expertise in skill domain carrying a decades of national & international experience. Our team is our major key, who provides us the strength and vision to work confidently and in a well systematized work plan to achieve and complete our training and skill development projects for Government & Corporate clients. We are already having our presence in more than 13 states with ongoing 80+ training centers.
We are continuously striving to achieve success with immense qualitative potential and growth. We emphasize on expanding our horizons reaching to whole world & committed to provide infallible services to our clients & candidates.
- We confidently serve our stakeholders in ethical, professional manner in entire recruiting industry.
- We believe in sharing ideas, knowledge & experience to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
( 0 +)
Over 11 years with 12 different State, we are extremely proud of that
( 0 +)
More than 80 large and small projects are completed. It is an attempt to work with effort and passion
( 0 +)
We have trained 5000+ Candidates and placed 3500+ candidates in vocational training Program
- Vendor Plus shall hire a dedicated team of community counselors, reporting to the Training and BD Manager, will be allocated for each Centre, block and district for the process.
- The counselors will undergo training regarding the project guidelines before commencement.
- Mobilization will be based on the requirement of the trainees for the skill training to be imparted in the respective Centre.
- Mobilized candidates will be verified based on the Aadhaar identity and the list, along with the documents, will be made available for verification by the authorities.
- Training material, i.e. Trainer’s Manual, Participant Workbook, PPT and training aids, will be made available for the facilitation.
- The course will be aligned with the NOS (National Occupational Standards) and will be modified as per the industry demand prevalent for the respective job role.
- Trainers will be assigned for the particular job roles and will be given Training session prior to the commencement of a batch.
- Classroom training will be supported by Lab practical, simulation, group activity, role plays and internal assessments.
- Systematic Session plans and Curriculum will be followed.
Vendor Plus Consultants pvt ltd
An audit file will be maintained to record the findings and improvements on a regular basis.
All the guidelines lay down by UGVS with regards to the assets, training material, Centre management and monitoring will be duly adhered to.
What our customers say
We are looking for smart individuals who want to have a positive impact on the world. If that’s you, visit our Careers page or send us a CV at:Info@vendorplus.co.in